Dust busters are more popular in 2016. Every family should own one. it will save your time a lot. There are hundreds kinds of dust busters and the prices is also diversity. So what dust buster is suitable for you. Most of us don’t know what kind of dust buster are good for their demand. And the best solution was found. They just buy the best sellers. It can become best seller because thousands customers bought and endorsed it. That why I am going to introduce you 2 best seller and best dust buster on the world now.
1. BLACK + DECKER CHV1410L is the best seller 2015 and 2016.
This model sold hundreds of thousands item on 2015 and continue be the best seller dust buster 2016. It was made by the lastest tech. Lithium batter, smart charger, bagless, portable and slim noozle. I’m sure you will satisfy with this model. There are 2 popular models of this dust buster and sometime it will make you confuse. The old model is Black+Decker CHV1510. It also was sold a lot but it was outdated now.
2. Black+Decker BDH2000PL
¬It’s also the best seller dust buster. I like this model so much. It’s strong because it uses 20 volts. This means it stronger than the above dust buster. Besides, I has a pivot nozzle so it’s easy to reach difficult places such as: top of shelve, windows, … moreover, it’s also easy to storage.