Drama Movie , Comedy , Romance , Korean : "Cheers to Me 2016" full set 10 episodes high quality full hd , vietsub overs Online .
Cheers to Me Engsub This is a cooking drama about a sentimental woman, Ra Yeo Joo (Yoon Jin Seo) who loves to have a drink on her own with a delicious side-dish and the people around her.
A single woman who loves cooking and eating alone in the evening. Yoon Jin Seo was an editor of the publishing house, where she worked for ten years, Lee Jae Yoon while doing the same array of marketing her company. Their relationship is sometimes friendly, sometimes flirting, sometimes competitive, and it seems they will have different food preferences. while the female characters find healing in food and drink, his goal in life is to live lean and long, until he discovered a new joy for her and change.
The Cheers to Me Vietsub Movies An ordinary single woman who enjoys cooking and dining alone in the evenings, Ra Yeo Joo is an editor at a publishing house where she’s worked for the past ten years, while Lee Jae Yoon works in marketing at the same company. Their relationship is sometimes friendly, sometimes flirty, and sometimes competitive. They have different approaches to food: while she finds healing in food and drink, his goal in life is to live lean and long, until he discovers new pleasures and changes because of her.
with a sweet love story and romance, along with attractive these situations charismatic, the Cheers to Me Movies Online is making craze in views on the small screen in 2016. Invite you to watch the "Cheers to Me Full HD Movies " Full HD quality on high quality boxasian.com .
Wish you all have moments of fun watching asian drama and happiness !